Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Thanksgiving in Bainbridge

We were home in Bainbridge for Thanksgiving and had a good time with family. Jerry's Grandfather died early Thanksgiving morning, it was a sad but joyful time. Although we don't have Grandpa anymore, we know he is in Heaven now and that makes us smile. We enjoyed all the time with family over the holidays.
Keith loves to throw the ball to the dogs at La La's house. I called his name and took this picture, he looks like he is up to something!
Playing on LaLa's legs.
This picture means so much to me. I used to lay on the floor with Daddy and my snoopy when I was little. It brought tears to my eyes when Keith got down on the floor with Daddy and his snoopy.


Keith loves to "jump, jump", here he is with Uncle Jon.


Keith and Uncle Jon racing at LaLa's. I think Keith is in the lead!
Throwing the ball with our 7 month old baby girl Sara!

Keith cooking with Daddy. Well, not actually cooking but helping daddy to clean up:)

Early morning walk with PaPa. Keith heard me calling PaPa Daddy, since he is my Daddy. Now Keith will see PaPa and say "Daddy"!
Keith and Daddy!
Keith was kind of unsure about the horses but he warmed up. This is Keith with Destiny.



No comments: