Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Keith and Daddy

Keith is really starting to come into his personality and his age!! We are having a blast together, but we have some "struggles" sometimes also. I found a grill on sale for Keith and I was planning on saving it till Daddy was able to be outside grilling also, but Keith wanted to "play". He was really cute with it, enjoy!
Keith is Jerry's son, what more can I say? He wanted to make me laugh so he put the tongs on his face!
Cooking for Daddy.
I asked him to give Daddy a bite of the hot dog and he said no. This picture is him holding on to his hot dog, he really didn't want to give it to Daddy.
But that lasted a few seconds, and here he is giving daddy a bite of hot dog.
Daddy is learning how to play guitar. Here he is looking at guitar sites that teach you how to play songs. Keith loves to be anywhere his Daddy is.
With Keith, you get your kisses when you can. He is a busy boy!
Aren't they cute!
Keith loves to read books and have them read to him. I'll catch him in his room reading books while I am cooking dinner. I love that he likes to read, so if you want to get Keith anything get him a book:)
When we read books together we get up in the glider to read. Here is Keith up in the glider by himself reading!


No comments: