Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Break in NC

Keith and I just returned from a week in Banner Elk, NC with my family. Jerry wasn't able to go since someone has to make the money:) My Dad came off the trail for a few days and we had a great time with him. There are a ton of pictures so enjoy!
What a view! I don't see anything like that in MN!
Daddy with his hiking buddy "Steps" and "Sowega" also known as Garrett Gossett (one of dad's old scouts)
Playing putt putt at the condo
Keith actually did a great job!
Painting a bird house with Mommy!
My only side of the bird house, with some extra help from Tabitha!
Two of Keith's three sides, isn't it cute!
Mining for gems with Papa and Aunt TaTa, Keith was taking the rocks out of the "bucket" and putting them behind him. I hope he didn't get rid of anything good!
Showing LaLa his rocks!
What mom, I'm busy!

Mining for gems with Mommy
Keith decided it was more fun to pick up rocks from the ground and put them in the bucket. As long as it kept him busy.

What are you doing?
We went to the original Mast General Store and LaLa gave both Keith and Grant $10 to spend. Keith decided to buy a train, he is really starting to like trains!


I had to force him to take this picture!
My big boy, he will be two in June!
My Dad with his Sister, Aunt Joy
The whole crew, my nephew Grant, Aunt TaTa, Uncle Jim, Aunt Joy, and my mom and Dad
Grant and Keith outside after eating



Aren 't we cute!
Daddy came off the trial for a few days with us and he bought this tent. He wanted to try it out and of course the boys had to play in it!
Can you tell they are family?
LaLa is getting Keith!
Taking a picture "Keith" style!




1 comment:

Jared and Laurel said...

That looks like such a fun trip! How nice that you could all be together to see your Dad.