Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm a Big Boy Now!

Keith's best friend Kyan is potty trained and Keith decided he wanted to go to the potty too. We at started on Friday and spent pretty much all weekend in the garage and outside, just in case we had accidents. Keith is now in big boy pants and tells me when he needs to go to the potty. We are still working on #2, but I hear that one is a little harder. We are so proud of him for being such a big boy!
I asked him to show me his big boy pants and this is what I got. We didn't put any shorts on him all weekend either, it just makes it easier. We looked like true southern rednecks!
Hanging out in the garage
We brought his potty in the garage since his ability to hold it wasn't so good yet.
Playing with the sand that fell out of the sandbox.
He likes to go out in the dirt and throw any and all rocks he can find. I just liked this picture of his big boy pants and his little booty!

No comments: