Tuesday, July 22, 2008

July 4th 2008

We spent our July 4th home in Bainbridge. We grilled at my parent's and then went the fireworks. Everything was perfect except that we didn't have my Dad there. He is hiking the Appalachian Trail, he has about a month left!!!

The fireworks didn't start until 9:30 or so, we spent alot of time on the blankets waiting and trying to keep Keith happy. He did a great job, here he is giving Daddy a hat.
Now, LaLa needs the hat.
My Mom bought glow in the dark bracelets and necklaces for the boys and we hooked them together, this is what it looked like with the flash on.
When I turned off the flash this is what turned out, pretty cool!
Laying with Daddy.
Keith and Mommy
Keith and Aunt TaTa
Keith and Bubba

Keith, LaLa and Grant
me and Jerry
My wonderful family!
Doing rolls with LaLa to pass the time
It is WAY past his bedtime!


Second wind, he went around and tackled everyone.
Me and my first love, Grant
Grant with his Mommy (Aunt TaTa)
Such a big boy now!
This is LaLa's tradition, ever since Grant was born. She hold's the boys during the fireworks, this year Keith needed his ears covered.




No comments: