Monday, August 11, 2008

Watertown, SD Zoo

After the night in the water park hotel, we went to the local zoo. We are planning on going to as many Zoo's we can:) Over Labor Day weekend we are going to the Omaha Zoo, one of the best in the USA!!
Finally a good picture with my two year old!
Riding the train!
I took up most of the seat!

When we finished one trip, Keith told me "Mommy get out"!
Feeding the ducks
Keith and Mommy
Riding the little horse

Keith running scared from Daddy and the horns
Looking at the fish
Saying cheese with the bear
On the turtle saying cheese
Looking at the snakes with Daddy (Mommy stayed WAY back)!


Normal picture with my two year old!
Keith and Mommy
Feeding the goats
Trying to figure out who to feed!
My big boy!





Just a cool picture!


Feeding the birds
Cheese with Mommy!

My two penguins!
Keith as close as he will ever get with a bear!






No comments: