Thursday, September 4, 2008

Keith has a Secret!

Yes you read that right we are having another baby!! We are almost 7 weeks pregnant and everything is going perfect. I had some pain on my right side and they did an early ultrasound. The baby is right where it needs to be and the heart is beating good at 156 beats per minute!!! We are due April 27, which may or may not still be winter in MN!
This is Keith telling me "no" he wasn't going to show me his shirt!
He is showing you where the baby is, it is in his tummy! We are working on this!
And the baby is going to "eat" his boobies!!!! We are also working on saying the baby will "nurse" with Mommy! We have lots to work on, but we are all so excited to add another child to our family.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations!!! I'm sure Keith will be a wonderful big brother!

The Watermelon Tree said...

Rissa,
Congratulations!! I know ya'll are excited to be adding to your family:)I'm glad you are doing good, and I love reading your blog, I check everyday to see what is new you, Jerry, and Keith!!
Love you,
Tara

Jared and Laurel said...

Congrats!! That is so great. Isaac loves being a big brother and I'm sure Keith will be well-prepared!