Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update Blog

I know I have been gone from the blog for a while, so I'm going to give everyone a big update. About 3 weeks ago I had pre-term labor at 27 weeks pregnant. I was told to stop working and was put on modified bedrest. We have now moved back to my parent's house and Jerry is working with his Uncle's at the family business. Keith is in school now two days a week from 9-12, it is actually a Mother's Morning Out but Keith calls it "school". He went to school today and cried when I picked him up because he wanted to play more:) I am staying home for the most part hating my "modified bedrest", at least it isn't strict bedrest!! I'm behaving myself and things are going much better. It seems since I have stopped working that things have really calmed down with my contractios. The OB Dr is keeping me on the bedrest until I'm 34 weeks and that is only 3 1/2 weeks away! We are adjusting to living with my parents and very grateful that they are able to help us out. Jerry is waiting for his Phase II invite to come from the FBI and we are hoping it will come in the next month. Other than that we are enjoying life and we are excited about the arrival of our little girl in 2 months!

No comments: