Sunday, February 3, 2008

Keith Playing Sports

Sorry I have been slack with my postings. Keith has started taking really crappy naps and so my "mommy" time is very limited:) I did get some good pictures of Jerry and Keith playing after work one day. Enjoy and I'll try to be better at posting:)
He loves to play football, and he is getting pretty good at throwing. I have many stains from drinks that he has knocked over:)
What Mom?
The intensity in his face is priceless. He was really concentrating on making it into the "football guy".
Daddy was teaching Keith how to tackle!
Of course, Jerry had to get in on the action!
Keith isn't only playing football, oh no, he is playing basketball too!! Look at that follow through! He is standing on the stairs of his slide so he is tall enough. He likes to be right at the goal, that way it will actually go in!
Future UGA basketball star?
Keith's other sport is boxing, we are working on not hitting the dogs! That is a hard concept for him to grasp! This was a gift from Grandma Eidson and he loves it.
Our last sport is swimming! Well, not actually swimming yet, but he is really good in the bathtub:):) I'm thinking of doing a swimming class at the YMCA with him. So we will see.


No comments: