Sunday, February 3, 2008

Our Family Super Bowl Party

We decide to have our own party tonight at our place. The few people I know were going out of town or not really doing anything so we decided to stay home. We had fun as a family! LaLa sent JELLO cut-out things for our party. I didn't make the jello early enough so it didn't have quite enough time to firm up, you'll see the results below!
Keith loves to make you laugh, he is his Daddy's son!!
Keith and Daddy watching the game.
Like Father like Son!
Here is the cute football helmets and football Jello jigglers.
This is the end product!! I cute out a J, K, L for our names and then two of the blue things are helmets and one is a football. I can't tell you which is which, but they all tasted great!! We will try the other ones tomorrow after they have finished firming up!
Keith loved his K and helmet!

I loved mine too!

No comments: